learn Guaranteed Success
The CompanyEscola Inglesa, Escola Inglesa, Lda., was founded in 1990 and approved by the Ministry of Education (nr. 5/92) as well as certified by DGERT – Direção Geral do Emprego e das Realações de Trabalho to teach foreign languages (English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese as a Foreign language).
- Staff are highly qualified native teachers whose methodology privileges personalised teaching consequently making language learning quicker and more effective.
- Lessons can be taught individually or in groups.
- Courses focus on children, teenagers and adults.
- All programmes are according to the Common European Language Framework.
- Qualified Pedagogic/Teaching staff are aware of the specific needs of each student.
MissionCreate innovative solutions with quality in the area of teaching languages, and guaranteeing services which promote great satisfaction and added value to students as well as stimulate knowledge, know-how and success to its clients and region
VisionTo be an entity socially responsible, well organised and accomplished, flexible and focused on the future. To be constituted by a young, dynamic and motivated team who are hardworking professionals with great experience in education. To be recognised as a reference in the area of education and formation of languages as it provides constructive solutions of knowledge based on rigour, quality and in all levels of innovation. To be focused on the needs of the clients and society.
– Certified by Cambridge University to prepare candidates to sit official English exams
– ESOL (main suite exams and Young Learners)
– Escola Inglesa is a Partner Agent of English UK. This recognition is exclusive to agents who have throughout the years developed successful partnerships/protocols with several member centres of English UK and who are involved with the work of this organisation as well as in conformity with the principles of its Code of Ethics.
– Certified agent by ICEF – recognition exclusive to recruiting agencies which comply with specific requisites defined by this organism guaranteeing quality services for the educational providers